Nabeul-COVID-19: new imported case reported
01/06/2020 16:08, TUNIS/Tunisia

(TAP)- A new COVID-19 infection was reported Monday in Nabeul, Local Health Director Adel Haddadi told TAP.

The patient is a 35-year- old man repatriated from Saudi Arabia. He was transferred to the mandatory quarantine facility in Monastir.

Two people are still virus carriers out of 17 confirmed cases in the governorate. They are being monitored at the mandatory quarantine centre. There were so far fourteen recoveries and one death in the region.

The last group of people under mandatory quarantine in Nabeul left the facility. The 650 suspected carriers were transferred to a hotel in the region upon their repatriation 2 weeks ago.

5,183 people were quarantined, the same source said. 2,986 tests were carried out till Sunday.

More
Twitter Updates Newsletter Signup Contact Us

To receive our newsletter,register


tel: 71889000
fax: 71883500, 71888999